- Blogging Books Compassion International Contemplations Crafts Education Family For Laughs Friends Giveaway Giving Good Music Holidays Holy Land Trip Homemaking Life as a Preacher's Wife Link Love Mama Musings Ministry Missions Movies Operation Christmas Child Parenting Poverty Prayer Random Reading the Bible Spiritual Growth Teaching Uncategorized
- Samson vs. David: Who Do You Want to Be?
- On Explaining Immaculate Conception to an Eight-Year-Old
- Compassionate Consumerism
- Totally Off-Topic: Watch Your Back, Martha!
- Intentionally Intentional Successes and Fails
- Letter From a Compassion Pastor
- Dear Jason Gray: It's NOT Like Falling in Love
- My Cup Runneth Over
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Don’t forget: Christin’s 31 Days to Clean Challenge starts Monday. I hope you’ll join us as we reevaluate our roles as homemakers. BTW: if you live in a home, you are a homemaker…it’s not a title reserved for a … Continue reading
There are three things that make me feel closer to God every time I see them: Photo Credit: Christian Revival Network Mountains, Photo Credit: ((brian)) The Ocean, Photo Credit: livepine and Star-filled Skies. All of these things … Continue reading
Twelve years ago, we got a special delivery. A baby. Not long afterwards, we participated in a baby dedication service. In case you’re not familiar, they are special services held by churches where new (or new-ish) babies are brought before … Continue reading
By His Wounds We Are Healed (one of my favorite songs) “He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by mankind, a … Continue reading
Since this is a blog about faith growing, you’d think I’d write some spiritual post about Martha of the famous Biblical duo. I’m not. No, this post is dedicated to THE Martha: Martha Stewart. The one who makes domestication seem complicated. The … Continue reading
Photo Credit: orchidgalore Lately, I’ve been experiencing a lot of deja vu. I’ll be in the kitchen, putting clean cups into the cabinets and the sunshine will hit my face just right, or I’ll be cleaning and the smell of Windex … Continue reading