- Blogging Books Compassion International Contemplations Crafts Education Family For Laughs Friends Giveaway Giving Good Music Holidays Holy Land Trip Homemaking Life as a Preacher's Wife Link Love Mama Musings Ministry Missions Movies Operation Christmas Child Parenting Poverty Prayer Random Reading the Bible Spiritual Growth Teaching Uncategorized
- Dear Jason Gray: It's NOT Like Falling in Love
- The Singing Birthday Telegram
- Sunday Smorgasbord
- It's "Ruff" Being a Preacher's Kid
- Samson vs. David: Who Do You Want to Be?
- Walking Where Jesus Walked (And Paul, Too!)
- Becoming a Happy Homemaker
- Heart-Bursting Happiness
- "I am going to tell you about the Christmas story."
- Read the Bible in 90 Days (You Know You Wanna)
Category Archives: Poverty
Cynicism is my strong suit, and that’s not necessarily a good thing. The negative voices in my head continually tell me, “This won’t work.” “Things won’t change.” “Why bother?” Even though I love the work that Compassion International does, I admit … Continue reading