- Blogging Books Compassion International Contemplations Crafts Education Family For Laughs Friends Giveaway Giving Good Music Holidays Holy Land Trip Homemaking Life as a Preacher's Wife Link Love Mama Musings Ministry Missions Movies Operation Christmas Child Parenting Poverty Prayer Random Reading the Bible Spiritual Growth Teaching Uncategorized
- Dear Jason Gray: It's NOT Like Falling in Love
- The Singing Birthday Telegram
- Sunday Smorgasbord
- It's "Ruff" Being a Preacher's Kid
- Samson vs. David: Who Do You Want to Be?
- Walking Where Jesus Walked (And Paul, Too!)
- Becoming a Happy Homemaker
- Heart-Bursting Happiness
- "I am going to tell you about the Christmas story."
- Read the Bible in 90 Days (You Know You Wanna)
Category Archives: Holy Land Trip
Yes, I’m still alive. To prove it, I thought I’d drop by Ye Olde Blog, sweep away the cobwebs and update you on this crazy life of mine. I’ll try to keep it short, though, because my goal is to … Continue reading
Remember when I shared my big news about our family getting an opportunity to travel to the Holy Land this fall? We are sooooo excited! I resolved to do some studying on ancient Greece and Israel this summer with the … Continue reading
I’ve got some super-big, fantabulous news to share. Drum-roll, please…. This fall, I will be going here: Photo Credit: Geographic Guide ISRAEL! I’ll be walking where Jesus walked! SO.COOL. Places like the Sea of Galilee, Bethlehem, Garden of Gethsemane, Pool … Continue reading