- Blogging Books Compassion International Contemplations Crafts Education Family For Laughs Friends Giveaway Giving Good Music Holidays Holy Land Trip Homemaking Life as a Preacher's Wife Link Love Mama Musings Ministry Missions Movies Operation Christmas Child Parenting Poverty Prayer Random Reading the Bible Spiritual Growth Teaching Uncategorized
- Samson vs. David: Who Do You Want to Be?
- Because Laughter is Good for the Soul...
- "Crazy Love" Quotables
- Walking Where Jesus Walked (And Paul, Too!)
- Dear Jason Gray: It's NOT Like Falling in Love
- On Explaining Immaculate Conception to an Eight-Year-Old
- Pizza and Love should be Cheeeeesy
- Not Having All the Answers...and Being Okay with It
- Heart-Bursting Happiness
Category Archives: Good Music
By His Wounds We Are Healed (one of my favorite songs) “He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by mankind, a … Continue reading
Sheet Music by Jamuraa . Shared under a Creative Commons License. Remember when I ranted about Jason Gray’s song, “More Like Falling in Love?” Well, he was nice enough to stop by and explain his thoughts that inspired the lyrics. Evidentally, I’m not … Continue reading
Love ya! by idea ablaze. Shared under a Creative Commons License. Dear Jason Gray, I have a love/hate relationship your song,”More Like Falling in Love.” First of all, the tune is catchy and I find it impossible not to turn … Continue reading