- Blogging Books Compassion International Contemplations Crafts Education Family For Laughs Friends Giveaway Giving Good Music Holidays Holy Land Trip Homemaking Life as a Preacher's Wife Link Love Mama Musings Ministry Missions Movies Operation Christmas Child Parenting Poverty Prayer Random Reading the Bible Spiritual Growth Teaching Uncategorized
- Samson vs. David: Who Do You Want to Be?
- Because Laughter is Good for the Soul...
- "Crazy Love" Quotables
- Walking Where Jesus Walked (And Paul, Too!)
- Dear Jason Gray: It's NOT Like Falling in Love
- On Explaining Immaculate Conception to an Eight-Year-Old
- Pizza and Love should be Cheeeeesy
- Not Having All the Answers...and Being Okay with It
- Heart-Bursting Happiness
Category Archives: Education
Photo Credit There’s quite a few conversations I never expected to hear my children discussing: “Are there any new chores we can do this week? “Hey! Let’s go to bed at 7 p.m. tonight!” “Didn’t you think those Brussel sprouts … Continue reading
Yes, I’m still alive. To prove it, I thought I’d drop by Ye Olde Blog, sweep away the cobwebs and update you on this crazy life of mine. I’ll try to keep it short, though, because my goal is to … Continue reading
Photo Credit Turns out, many things in my life that I *thought* were necessary, weren’t. This includes: sleeping, exercising, eating well, reading for pleasure, reading blogs, talking to friends/family, doing laundry, cooking dinner and blogging. Some probably need to be done … Continue reading